Lauren Zeise, Ph.D., Director - OEHHA
Lauren Zeise, Ph.D., was appointed by Gov. Brown as Director of OEHHA in December 2016. She had served as acting director since May 2015. Dr. Zeise has been with OEHHA since its inception in 1991. She spent 3 years as Deputy Director for Scientific Affairs and 21 years as Chief of the Reproductive and Cancer Hazard Assessment Branch, which included managing the Proposition 65 program.
Selected Recent Releases
- Draft Report: A Framework and Tool for Evaluating California’s Progress in Achieving the Human Right to Water
- Plain Language Summaries: Indicators of Climate Change in California
- Biomonitoring California Matters Newsletter, Volume 2
- Analysis of Race/Ethnicity, Age, and CalEnviroScreen 3.0 Scores
- Strategic Plan: 2018 Update